Thursday, August 25, 2011

Noah Gundersen | ST Paul De Vence | Keving Long X NO THEFT

(click to zoom)

I recently was hired by the talents of Noah Gundersen | St Paul De Vence | Kevin Long to do a poster featuring them all. I saw an old picture of a Las Vegas sign that had all this great geometric shapes / great type employed for each artist littered thru out, and in my head I saw this come together. After working on the Oh Dear! album cover my eyes have been open to using much more color, this deff. shows that growth. I wanted to include some close ups on this poster, I feel like each close up could be painted on a canvas in an old sign painter style.





2 comments:

jon kim said...

this is hands down my favorite of all the posters you've done! excellent work, my frang!

Karli said...

very impressive work!