Tuesday, August 16, 2011

CRU ISSUE 2

Open publication - Free publishing - More ace hotel

The 2nd Issue of CRU came out last week and it was an incredible humbling exciting process. I want to thank some people who made this issue specifically possible: Mike did some killer interviews, Brian brainstormed hard with me and delivered some great info graphics, Will did a great review on Zeitgeist and I'm stoked to see his words in every issue, Vanja hustled hard with me->proof reading, exporting, arranging deff. wouldn't have happened without her, Jennifer,Kaylyn,& Tina gave me great photos to work with.

I'm excited for Issue 3 that will coming out later this fall, Mike, Brian, & I are already hustling on it.

Take a minute and check the issue out then share!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great!!! Very well done.