Thursday, August 11, 2011

GV TOUR POSTER x NO THEFT


GV is going on tour! I can't wait to be back in CALI and see some of my other favorite people that don't live in Seattle. I'm specifically looking forward to SAN FRAN + SLO, some amazing shows booked there and amazing peeps. I'm really excited to show these new songs to our friends especially since the last time they saw us we were touring with Freeze & Thaw material. We got a lil more electric since then, hopefully no Bob Dylan thing will happen. ALSO this will be the first time we've toured with THEE organ, so that will be an interesting body building factor to our tour. Patrick & I are doing 2 GV tshirts for this tour! Stoked about that too. What else? OH Blue Bottle in San Fran WILL get raided. Jus sayin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you at Blue Bottle my friend.

Jennifer Young said...

ecstatic!!!!