Saturday, April 26, 2008

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHOSE THE GREASIEST OF THEM ALL?

A week of being in bed with migraine/throat/no energy has given me the calypso breeze of cabin fever! I think i showered 2x and wore the same shirt till friday when i actually left the house. After a small red dot and 4 test tubes of my blood I pray all the tests for immune deficiencies to either pan out or not too, i guess both would be an answer to prayer. By friday with video chats with bru and ben my hair was naturally greasing up a hawk that required no hand assistance. Homies thanks for being swell friends though i haven't answered phones much or responded this past week, i've literally been drugged, in bed, miserable and for the first part of the week without much voice. Please pray as I await results as that may change my calenders.

No comments: