Friday, July 9, 2010

LIVE STRONG x TOUR DE FRANCE

There's not a day that I don't think of my grandparents Thomas A. Stiles and Mary Lou Carr Stiles, I was blessed to be by their side when they passed away from cancer. Their role in bringing me up will always be with me, as I mature, as I have my own children, and hopefully I'm alive when they have children.

I just saw that Lance Armstrong's LIVESTRONG is doing this thing called 'Chalkbot' where you use 40 letters to right a message. It gets posted on their site and some will get printed on signs to be put on the side of the road that Tour De France treks through. It's pretty cool reading some that have already been posted. I encourage ya'll to right something, hope gives courage in so many ways. This is one small way of spreading it. Here's my 40 letter message.


Go HERE to write a message.

1 comment:

ben b said...

encouraging.