Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ballard|Aaron


This afternoon i drove by this door in Ballard that i just instantly
foundmyself attached to. Ballard is hip with an antique/modern
thing going for it,its pretty cool to just kick it there, also is down
by the water and locks!Patrick stopped by Archie McPhees and i
ran down the street to snap these photos. As soon as i saw the
rich textures around i thought of my friend Aaron
(look in my pals list)that he would be eating them up so i
dedicate this blog to him!

Please check out his photo/word works, both of creative quality!

4 comments:

ben bd said...

Oh man, the one with the arrow and the blue one right below it are pristine! Look at those textures! Nice Tommy!

Anonymous said...

yeah, so I like the last room because it reminds me of my bathroom.

Aaron M said...

these are all so good! the days until i come out can not pass by soon enough

Sarah Jane said...

Sweet shots my friend.