Saturday, March 29, 2008

Art Par Avion

I file papers, enter transcripts, copy IDs all day long. The best part of the day is when the mail comes and stacks up in the inbox. This university being a place of international renown means from time to time we get wonderful stamps and diff. standard sizes of envelopes. Sometimes i cut open the envelopes and draw on them, and recently cutting out the long strips of stamps to laminate them into bookmarks! These are 2 of my recent pieces. As soon as i get a scanner again i'll scan my godzilla scene i did on a Honk Kong stamped envelope, I know he's suppose to be Japanese, but something about the script inspired me.



This is the first girl i've drawn and done in my ugly teeth sticking out people
i draw a lot.
And my birth year! REPRESENT!

No comments: