Friday, November 5, 2010

NO THEFT x AMANDA DuFORD x TCS


Amanda DuFord's album release show is this evening. I'm proud to see her commitment begin its payoff tonight. Patrick & Bruce of Garage Voice will be backing her up at this special show and I'll be opening the night with the assistance of some of my favorite people. Casey from Paper Astronomer will join me with guitar & vocals, Will Frei on picking guitar and his wife Tina Frei who shares the title of my favorite female vocal with Gemma Hayes. These 3 gifted friends of mine are about to have some significant changes in their lives that may alter Thomas Carr Stiles a bit, so I decided to do an old type poster for myself to remember this show by in remembrance of them

6 comments:

amy said...

that poster is absolutely breathtaking .
beautiful work, tommy .

TIP TOP said...

haha...remember remember the fifth of november

Sarah Jane said...

You really are an amazing artist.

Kaylyn Messer said...

My roommate wants to purchase a copy of your poster Rain. Let me know how she can buy it.

The Body Electric said...

Oh my goodness, Tommy!!!! It turned out superbly!!!!! Stunning!!!

We miss you fellas!

Nick Snell said...

Hey Tommy I found your blog again. I looked for this piece specifically because I remember seeing you work on it the last time Deanne and I were in WA. It looks so great.