Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GET NO THEFT TO INTERLINK CONFERENCE.

(Click to see at full size)

I found out about this incredible design conference 2 days ago ->INTERLINK<-
Being a freelancer has many benefits of freedom, doing what I enjoy for income, working with incredible people. One of the draw backs is an income that is in constant flux. As this conference is very soon I realize that my financial options don't provide enough to get me there. I've come up with 6 pledge levels that each have special perks. The biggest pledges are the best deals I've ever given for clients and the rest have some sweet custom perks that are being created now!

If you are unable to contribute financially, please pass the image along or even post it on your blog, that would help equally! Thank you for your time

No comments: